Reflection! - Term 3

This term I have improved my writing by:
I have learnt new words/vocabulary and also how to do haiku poems, puns, word playing, riddles, etc. I have also learnt how to do paragraphs and how much sentences you need for one. I have also been using more description and adverbs in my writing.

This term I have improved my reading by:
I have gotten better at reading with expression and I have learnt knew words so I know what a book is talking about.

This term I have improved my maths by:
I have gotten better at division and reading division backwards then using my times tables to solve it. I have also been using place value for my addition (sometimes subtraction). I have also learnt to remove certain parts in subtraction instead of getting a big number and using place value so it does not get too confusing.

Art/Mindfulness/P.E. (cross-country/gymnastics):
I learnt about motorcycle landings and also the rocket jump in gymnastics. In mindfulness, I learnt how to do mindful breaths and be more calm/let the angry monster go away. In cross-country, at the end of practice I could run up hills better instead of walking. It helps me when I am going up hills to get ready for our assembly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

The three little schnauzers and the big, bad wolf