Fireman saves Kitten

I went out of a dark red and white fire truck. I was wearing yellow and grey. Started wondering "Is a pet would be in the house?".


I put down a brown, medium-sized sack then I went walked into a brick, white house. People was talking loudly, I could hear them. There was black ash and rubbish all over the wooden floor. The house smelt like burnt bacon.


I had a search around the house, with my big torch light. I saw spider-man toys, a sofa and more! I wondered "Is there anything I can save?", and hoping everyone is out of the fire, Sadness started.


Looked at the right, there was a poor, little, cute kitten. Wonders ran on to me, The wonders was: "Is it alive?", "Can I save it?". Sadness came in to my eyes, I picked it up. Its eyes was dim as the black, night sky. The kitten got brought to the truck on the road. The oxygen mask and the water bottle came out of the truck. The mask got put on to the cute kitten. The kitten got some time to breathe through it. I poured the crystal clear, magical water on the kitten then it came to life! She meowed like "Meoww, What happened? Can I have some kitten food?". Toolkit: Think

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

The three little schnauzers and the big, bad wolf