Operetta - Te 29 o Hereturikoka

For the operetta, I come on the stage first. We all sing the ditty. The ditty is "Bright fine gold, Bright fine gold, One a pecker, Two a pecker Bright fine gold, Spend it in the summer and you die in the cold, It cannot light a lantern or even ease a pain, And yet we go on searching tho' we search in vain, Bright fine gold Bright fine gold, One a pecker, Two a pecker, bright fine gold". When the class says the first "Bright fine gold" Kaya comes on to the stage, When the class says the 2nd "Bright fine gold" I come onto the stage.

Reflection: I enjoy doing the operetta, I learnt the word ditty. It means a 'short song'.

I have thought creatively by doing something people haven't already done.

Comments

  1. James, this is a great blog post because you have included a description of your learning, a reflection and a link to the toolkit. I wonder if you could add more detail to your dance description by including where you walk and the moves you do when you stop and face the front.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

The three little schnauzers and the big, bad wolf