Collaborative Writing With Magdalena - Monday, March 7

Monday, March 7
James: In the weekends I looked at gaming mouses. Magdalena: On Saturday it was Magdalena’s birthday it was on SkyCity I went balling with a couple of my friends in school.James: I was mostly bored because he was just rendering an intro. Magdalena: On a Saturday night my dad invited people for a party I was bored I played on my keyboard but I got bored so I played a demi lovato game but I was still bored but I was actually stressed so I took a nap at night time!. James: At Sunday I wanted to go swimming at Waterworld but I couldn't because my Dad’s stomach was too full and he didn't feel like going there. Magdalena: On Sunday I  was SUPER TIRED  because I slept at 12 o'clock at Saturday my dad offered me to go to the laundry in town then he said after we finish that we can go to timezone!! but I took 15 minutes so that he can put his smelly clothes in the laundry when he finished we got to go to timezone but my dad didn't bring pocket money but I did because I was gonna waste it to get more money on my card so I passed him some ………….

Comments

  1. Wow James. It is amazing to see what you can write when you work collaboratively with a partner. What could you write next? Who would you work with next to produce quality writing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

The three little schnauzers and the big, bad wolf