Writing Sample (Raapa te 8 o Whiringa-a-rangi)

Raapa te 8 o Whiringa-a-rangi

"Eeeek-SCOWL!," I did not have any clue what to put in to my story! I was strongly hesitating on what to do. Today was my frightening day, I had to do my threatening, evil, best writing sample... My blurry, brown eyes was glazed with smoke and flaming hot fire and all I saw was fire, I even smelt it! It was like it was a idea-fire! Threatening large and great balls of pure, black ash was bashing on me like it was my number one, worst enemy, I also heard dramatic sounds roaring! My teacher sent me to my nice, modern desks. I screamed to myself "What to write! I have no idea...," I  felt as scared as a human on a big parachute not knowing what to do, I also started feeling a great sandstorm.


A great light came up in my amazing head! I made a plan, maybe I could write about the time I had to write a writing sample! Ash-hale stopped roaring, I felt complex, powerful and really great! I told myself "I've done well, I will at least get a paragraph done," A great taste of happiness came!


Me one, idea-fire 0! Examcellent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

The three little schnauzers and the big, bad wolf