DRONE! < MONDAY 13TH FEBRUARY

Monday 13th February


DRONE

I flew up. It was scary! I thought I would fall in any second. I saw loads of houses and a park. I wondered what the green things were I thought it was broccoli or maybe cabbage. I heard the sounds of active cars and the breeze. I flew up higher. The cabbage/broccoli was trees! I wondered why someone was controlling me. I felt the cold wind. I was just below the clouds. I decided to look around at Hamilton Boys High School and the cluadlands park and also the kowhai playground and all the classrooms. I looked down and looked at the children of hamilton east school. It was very frightening looking down to the ground. Children waved at me. I was so high that it looked like the children were ants. I went up higher and touched the clouds. It felt smooth and soft like candyfloss. I took a bite and it tasted like candyfloss. I was strongly bored so I decided to have a big break. I speeded down to the ground and took a DEEP breath! What a strong crazy day. I decided to look at the beautiful and amazing school and I looked at all of the teachers. I could smell the teachers and pupils and it smelt like flowers. I wondered if I was going to do it again and it was going to be more CRAZY! It came lunch time and I ate some of the clouds. After I needed a deep sleep!


Things to add



[Done] see  =  City, Teachers, Pupils, Putikitiki, Hamilton, Waikato, Houses, Hamilton East School

[Done] think  =  Why am I getting controlled by a remote!

[Done] hear  =  Wind (Breeze), Cars (Active)

[Done] feel  =  Wind (Breeze), Clouds - Candyfloss, Air

[Done] touch  =  Air, Wind (Breeze), Clouds - Smooth/Soft as Candyfloss,

[Done] smell/taste  =  Wind (Breeze), People


Comments

  1. James, this is a great description of what it is like for the drone. Tomorrow I will conference will you to see what level you think your writing is. From Whaea Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting and expressive piece of writing. I suppose drones do get bored. Did you know that the operator - Daniel - lost contact with the drone a couple of times? The drone just stays in the one place until it connects again via the satellite then it begins to respond again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

The three little schnauzers and the big, bad wolf