Class Room 9 at H.E.S Finds Mosquitos In Pool!!

Class Room 9 at H.E.S Finds Mosquitos In Pool!!

Last week, Room 9 at H.E.S investigated the Mosquito H.E.S pool. Room 9 started to walk to the H.E.S pool. Room 9 started to go through the gate. We saw mosquitos! Whaea Georgia found them and talked about them and then picked one up. Somebody told Pippa (Principal) and she said something like “Oh no! We don’t want disease-carrying biting bugs!!”
Did you know the mosquito carries a very bad disease? Pippa asked Dugeon (Care Taker) and Dugeon took out the dirty water out of the H.E.S pool.

Newspaper Report Writing Rubric Level 1/2


Friend
Myself
My report tells about something new, important, unusual or interesting.

My piece has a headline.

My headline gets the readers attention and tells about the main idea of the newsstory.

The introduction comes next. It is short and tells who, when, what where.

The rest of my writing tells more facts.



I told about the news happening to someone else.- I have not used I


I have not wasted words.


I have underlined and corrected my spelling.

All my sentences start with a capital letter and end with a full stop.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Motion

The three little schnauzers and the big, bad wolf